We're building the next generation of data-driven insight tools for the arts & culture sector and we want you with us every step of the way.
The Audience Agency has been talking to our users a lot recently. We asked what you need to use your audience data for, and what stops you getting the most out of it.
We've listened, and now we’re building the next generation audience insight tool. We want to make it easy for you to find the information you need the most and use it effectively to achieve your goals.
Log into Audience Finder 2.0 Beta using your existing Audience Finder credentials and check out our new insights and features.
Beta is powered by the same data warehouse that powers The Audience Agency's current platforms, Audience Finder and Show Stats. Depending on what data you have you can already:
- Instantly view and download an Arts Council England compliant audience report.
- See your ticketing and survey catchment areas.
- Get an overview of your Audience Spectrum profiles.
- Understand the Mosaic UK and Mosaic Scotland profiles of your audiences.
- Compare your Audience Spectrum profiles between two productions.
- Compare your Audience Spectrum profiles between two artforms.
- Compare your Audience Spectrum profile of an artform with the UK benchmark
- Drill down to the local authority areas your bookers come from
- Download your survey data.
- Review your audience feedback in your survey, grouped into sentiment type
- Set up a Digital Audience Survey within minutes.