Insight: How does the profile of my audiences compare between two of my productions?
If you are looking at this insight in Audience Finder 2.0 Beta (AF2: Beta) and the drop-down lists where you should choose productions are blank or have some productions missing from them, don't worry, there is an easy, free way to make them appear.
The production list is linked to the productions that have been approved in Show Stats.
N.B. You do NOT need to "Activate" a production to analyse it in AF2: Beta. Activating a production within Show Stats is an enhanced feature, which, if it's your first activation, will incur charge of £100 + VAT per year.
To approve productions in Show Stats, follow these steps:
- Visit https://showstats.org/Account/Loginand enter your login details.
- If you do not have a Show Stats account, please look at this article: How do I register for a Show Stats account?
- Click "View & Request Productions" from the top menu - this will list the productions you already have approved and/or activated.
- Click "Search & Request New Productions" (button is located at the bottom left-hand side of the production table).
- Use the drop-down menus to select the Financial Year, Organisation and Production you want to approve, and the list of performance dates/times will appear in the "Available Performances" box below.
- Click the red > to move a single performance, or the red >> to move across all Available Performances to the "Selected Performances" box.
- Click "Confirm Request for Selected Performances".
- The performance you selected should now appear in the list of Productions.
- Repeat steps 3 – 7 until you have selected and confirmed all the productions/performances that you are interested in analysing within Beta.
If your organisation has its own ticketing system, all the productions/performances you have selected will be approved automatically within Show Stats and will be available to analyse in AF2: Beta the next day.
If your organisation is a touring company, and you use Show Stats to access data from third-party venues, then you will need to wait for the venue to grant your request to access the data. Once access to your productions has been approved by the venue within Show Stats, they will be available to analyse in AF2: Beta the next day.
Regardless of what type of organisation you are – venue, touring or both – please remember that you only need to get productions "Approved" to analyse them in Beta. You do NOT need to "Activate" them; Activations are a paid-for enhanced feature within Show Stats only.