To request access to production data in Show Stats, follow these steps:
- Visit https://showstats.org/Account/Loginand enter your login details.
- If you do not have a Show Stats account, please look at this article: How do I register for a Show Stats account?
- Click "View & Request Productions" from the top menu - this will display a table that lists any productions that are already approved and/or activated or are pending approval.
- Click "Search & Request New Productions" (the pink button located at the bottom left-hand side of the production table).
- Use the drop-down menus to select the Financial Year, Organisation and Production you want to request access to, and the list of performance dates/times will appear in the "Available Performances" box below.
- Click the red > to move a single performance, or the red >> to move across all Available Performances to the "Selected Performances" box.
- Click "Confirm Request for Selected Performances".
- The performance you selected should now appear in the list of Productions.
- Repeat steps 3 – 7 until you have selected and confirmed all the productions/performances that you are interested in analysing.
If your organisation has its own ticketing system, all productions/performances you have "requested" will be approved automatically within Show Stats.
If your organisation is a touring company, and you use Show Stats to access data from third-party venues, then you will need to wait for the venue to grant your request to access the data. Venues will receive an email from Show Stats alerting them to new productions requests. Once your request to access production data has been approved by the venue, the data will become available to analyse in Show Stats.
Once production data is "Approved", you can then run an Annual Summary report to analyse all productions in a given financial year. For details of how to do this, please read this article: Create and update Annual Summary Reports in Show Stats
Regardless of what type of organisation you are – venue, touring or both – please remember that you only need to get productions "Approved" to run an Annual Summary report, i.e. the report you may be require to submit to funders. You do NOT need to "Activate" them in order to run an Annual Summary report. Activating productions is a paid-for enhanced feature within Show Stats, which allows you to analyse data at a production- or performance-level.
Activating a production within Show Stats is an enhanced feature, which, if it's your first activation, will incur charge of £100 + VAT per year. To learn more about Show Stats pricing please read this article: How much does Show Stats cost?