As the cultural industries across Scotland continue to plan a long-term recovery from the COVID-19 pandemic, Audience Finder, the Audience Agency's suite of insight tools and services, are an ideal way to help create a data-driven and audience-focused return, regardless of your role within the arts.
Here are some of the key reasons why you should explore our tools further:
- Our tools – Audience Finder, Show Stats and Audience Finder 2.0 BETA- are suitable for all organisations regardless of artform, size, type or location across Scotland.
- Our tools are suitable for all organisations regardless of artform, size, type or location across the UK. We have options available for all users, regardless of their existing data sources and your level of experience in using data and putting insight into practice.
- Over 850 organisations contribute data to Audience Finder across the UK, over 35 in Scotland, or explore tour performance insights using Show Stats. We have the largest platform and dataset of its kind in the world specifically for arts organisations to utilise.
- It is completely free of charge to begin using our tools to access actionable insights. We do have some paid enhancements, but our standard free service is designed to support all organisations to begin collecting data, and see what their own audiences look like compared to those elsewhere in your region or nationally, using our free benchmarking tools.
- Our Support Team are available five days a week by phone or by email, and deliver 121 sessions, forums and insight events to familiarise users with the tools and offer expert guidance in the context of your individual organisation.
- Even if you use similar existing tools for ticketing data analysis, or survey data collection, you can enhance this insight by applying our arts segmentation categories, Audience Spectrum, and use our unique benchmarking tools against wider arts audiences and population data.
Explore our resources or drop us a line to get started at email@example.com.