As so many creative activities move online in response to COVID-19, we have launched a free Digital Audience Survey to help you understand more about your online audiences.
Why should I use the Digital Audience Survey?
The Audience Agency's Digital Audience Survey can help you to:
- Understand who your online audiences are and get their feedback
- Compare the profile of your physical and digital audiences
- Compare your digital audience with other organisations in the cultural sector
- Compare your audiences to other digital cultural audiences across the UK
- Identify opportunities for future audience and programme development
- Plug some of the audience ‘data gap’ resulting from the COVID-19 crisis
How do I sign up?
To get started simply fill in our Digital Audience Survey request form and the team will be in touch within 2 working days with your survey link.
Things to be aware of...
For speed of service to the widest range of organisations, we are unable to make any amendments to the free version of this survey such as personalised references to the organisation or adding/removing questions or answer codes.
If you are interested in making some customisations to your survey, such as adding branding and references to your organisation or adding a bespoke question, please get in touch.
This service does not extend to the submission of data from externally managed web surveys. This means that we will not take data on an organisation’s digital audience, collected on platforms such as Survey Monkey.
The responses to this survey cannot be counted towards any reporting requirement targets set by your funder.
In regards to GDPR compliance, as the survey will be deployed by the organisation, they will still be the data controller and The Audience Agency the data processor. However, the survey introduction will need to reference both the organisation and The Audience Agency as data controllers and processors. In order to do this, each organisation will have to add in their own introductory text that sits on their website, as it cannot appear within the survey introduction itself.
Your survey link will be active until December 31st 2020, however, we may seek to extend the projects data collection period if required. TAA will keep all participants informed of any updates to the timetable.
The Audience Agency can also provide some great value additional features including:
- Tailored questions | £100 + VAT per question.
- Personalised survey (addition of a logo and your organisation's name within the introduction and question texts) | £100 + VAT.
- Additional Audience Spectrum or Mosaic profiles | £200/£350 + VAT respectively.
- Bespoke reporting or support with interpreting your results | Price on request.